in Jena, Germany
The FSU is a study-abroad exchange partner with Bloomsburg University.
How to Apply
- Contact the FSU-BU program director using the link below and make an appointment.
- Work with the program director to complete the application to study at FSU.
- Make sure you have a valid passport, or apply for a passport right away.
- Have two passport-quality photographs of yourself on hard copy and one digital copy.
- Work with the program director to complete the application for housing in Jena.
- Complete the BU application through the BU Office of Global Education.
- Application deadlines:
- For Winter Semester (October 1 to February 20): July 15. This is normally the application deadline for those studying abroad for two semesters.
- For Summer Semester (April 1 to July 20): January 15. This is normally the application deadline for those studying abroad for one semester.
- Discuss your plans with academic advisor(s) and understand how study abroad fits in the completion of studies at BU.