IN GENERAL: You can...
- increase employment opportunities in a global economy;
- discover the gateway to global understanding;
- write and communicate better in your native language;
- sharpen cognitive functions and enhance life skills;
- improve chances of entry in graduate school;
- appreciate international literature, music, and film;
- make travel more feasible and enjoyable;
- be able to study abroad in non-English-speaking countries;
- deepen your understanding of yourself and your own culture.