- Attendance and regular participation is essential. Any absence will diminish the final grade.
- Written essays must be submitted as a MS-Word document in BOLT under "Assignments".
- Voice recordings will either be submitted BOLT, as an electronic file in an email, or using an application or Internet tool.
- Two hours of preparation is expected for each hour in class--six hours of preparation per week.
You are expected to study on your own initiative, not only complete assignments. You are responsible for knowing the material.
- The final exam is scheduled for Wednesday, 9 May 2018, 1:00PM - 3:00PM in OSH 217. A final project may be included as part of the final exam or a project may replace the final exam.
- Students will be evaluated according to their own progress, not in comparison to the language proficiency of others in the class.
- Attitude will contribute to the final grade as part of active participation.
- The following grading distribution is tentative and subject to change at any time:
- Projects, essays and assignments: 30%
- Active participation in class and in co-curricular activities (includes quizzes on BOLT and in class): 25%
- Tests and oral interviews: 25%
- Final: 20%
- These procedures are subject to change at any time.