GERMAN 203 German 3
You are required to bring the print copy of your textbook in a loose-leaf binder to class every day.
TEXTBOOKS: (all are required)
- Textbook website (no cost): GERMAN 203 textbook
- The print version will either be distributed by the instructor at no cost, or will be available at the BU
Bookstore at a minimal cost.
- Exercises, quizzes, and other assignments will be posted on BOLT.
- A good quality 1½" loose-leaf binder, dividers, and 3-hole punch to organize the printed textbook, materials,
and to hold writing paper.
- Standard loose leaf lined writing paper.
- Internet sites as needed.
- Supplementary materials furnished by the instructor at no cost.
Type or paste German words in one of the fields below. Click on the arrow, listen and repeat aloud.
- If you type in a list of words, place a comma after each word for a pause.
- Use punctuation for proper intonation.
- Speed: In order to control speed, type \rspd=100\ at the top of the field. 100=normal speed; 50=slowest speed; 200=fastest speed.
- The first widget is a female voice, the second a male voice.