GERMAN 203 German 3
- Attendance and regular participation is essential. Any absence will diminish the final grade.
- Written essays must be submitted as a MS-Word document in an email or in the designated assignment folder on BOLT.
- Voice recordings will either be submitted BOLT, as an electronic file in an email, or using an application or Internet
- Two hours of preparation is expected for each hour in class--six hours of preparation per week. You are expected
to study on your own initiative, not only complete assignments. You are responsible for knowing the material.
- The final exam is scheduled for Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 08:00-10:00AM in OSH 129.
- Students will be evaluated according to their own progress, not in comparison to the language proficiency of others
in the class.
- Projects, essays and assignments: 30%
- Active participation in class and in activities outside of class (includes quizzes on BOLT and in class): 25%
- Tests and oral interviews: 25%
- Final: 20%
- These procedures are subject to change at any time.