Ornithology 2006 Final Exam Materials
What will be on the exam?
- The final is comprehensive; study your other lecture
exams to get an idea of what may show up on the final.
- Study the lecture material (powerpoints
- Study any notes that were presented but not in the
powerpoints; I think there was only one or two "low-tech" lectures.
- Study the research presentations (presentations
here) other than those of Bill
Donmoyer and Joe Wonchalk - these latter two will be available when I
receive them but don't worry about them for the final exam since they were
not delivered prior to the exam time. They will be presented during
the final exam period.
When is the exam?
- Friday, March 12, 8a - 10a.
What are we doing during the final exam period?
- Listening to Bill's and Joe's presentations (30 - 40 min).
- Awarding the Champion Birder Award and the first Inductee to the Order
of the Fish Crow (5 min).
- Taking the final comprehensive exam (60 min).